To Remove a Tax Return From The Transmission Queue
Alternate resolution I
- Navigate to the return needed to be removed from queue
- Select the Queue button
- Uncheck the Queue boxes on the LEFT side of Queue Return for Transmission window
- Click on the Queue button on the RIGHT side of Queue Return for Transmission window
- Answer YES to the question about removing tax return from queue
Alternate resolution II
- Navigate to the transmit window
- Select the Filter button
- UnSelect the return to remove from queue
- Click on the OK button
Alternate resolution III
- On the Work in Progress Summary (WIP), click Status Summary List.
- Double click Queued for Transfer/Transmit. The Lookup will open showing a list of returns that are selected for the next transmission.
- Double click the return to be removed from the transmission queue. The tax return will open.
- If the return is locked, from the top menu select Return->Lock/Unlock.
- On the top bar, click Transmit.
- Uncheck the Transmit Federal check box, as well as any states check boxes.
- Click Send.
- On the Nothing Selected for Transmit dialog, click Yes to remove the return from queue.
- If the Tax Return Locked dialog appears, click Yes.
The tax return will no longer be selected for transmission.