Printing Republic Checks From The Program
Republic Checks From The Program
Republic Bank checks can be printed from within the software.Checks first need to be activated in the software before check printing can occur. See the following link to see instructions to activate checks.
To print Republic checks from within the software, follow these steps:
2. On the "Checks, Registers, and Activation" screen, highlight the Checks to Print Tab, if it is not already active.
3. Under the Checks to Print Tab, select Republic Bank from the Rac Bank drop down list. Select appropriate User ID and Site ID.
4. Select the box next to each check to be printed, or use the Select All Button to mark all checks for printing.
Clicking a checked box will remove the check mark, or selecting Clear All will unmark all checks.
7. In the "Print Checks" window, enter the Starting Check Number, and click OK.
9. In the "Print" window, verify that the correct printer is selected for check printing, then click Print.
Finishing the Print Job
|Posted - Thu, Sep 8, 2016.|
|Online URL: https://kb.erosupport.com/article-388.html|