Locating/Printing E File Summary Page
- Go to www.irs.gov and click on “Tax Pros” at the top corner of the page.
- Click on “Access e-Services” in the center of the page.
- Click on "E-file Provider Services".
- Click on “Access e-file Application” in the center of the page and click “GO”.
- Type your Username and then click the "Log In" button.
- Verify that your Site Image and Site Phrase are correct, type your password and then click the "Submit" button.
- On the Select Organization page there will be a list of the EFIN’s belonging to you,
select the location you need to view/print the e-file summary page for and click
“Submit Selected Organization”
- The EFIN application will then be available to see a summary, then select
- The application will then open. For an E-File Summary Page to be accepted by the
bank the “Application Status” Must be “Active”.
To view the Application Status, Choose the tab that says “EFIN Status” or scroll
through your application till you see the Application Status section.
- Once you have verified your EFIN as “Active” you can then click on the “Application
Summary” tab and review all your EFIN application information to ensure that it
matches your bank application and is up to date.
- To print the E-File summary page to email to your banking partner or to Bank
Services you will click on “Print” at the top of the page.
- When the print window opens you will want to
print your E-File summary page as a PDF to email it.
Please do not copy/paste the application in a word
doc, it will not be accepted by the bank.
- Save your E-File Summary page to your computer and name it in the format of “EFIN
and company name” for the bank to easily see who’s EFIN it is and get it to the right
department. This will help to speed up the process of your approval. Example:
“123456 Best Tax Preparers LLC”
It is very important that ALL Information on your E-File Summary Page match what is
entered on your current year bank application. Mismatched Information can delay an
Approval and at times cause an application to be Declined by the bank. Information
the banks look for is the following.
• EFIN Status should say “ACTIVE” no E-File summary page will be accepted by the banks with any other status.
• Emailed E-File Summary Pages MUST be in PDF format.
• The EFIN Owner Name.
• The EFIN Owner SSN and Date of Birth.
• The Physical location of the office.
• The EIN
Example of Efile Summary page: