How to Install The Program
How to Install the Program
Step 1: Download and install the program
Download link: EMP Portal contains current link for program.
1. Download the file to your desktop.
2. Double-click the file downloaded to begin the installation (If prompted by Windows, click ’Allow’ to run the program).
3. At the Welcome screen click ’Next’.
4. Select ’I Accept the terms of the license agreement’, then click ’Next’.
5. Choose a location to install the software, then click ’Next’.
6. Click ’Install’ to install the application.
7. Click ’Finish’ to close the installation program.
The program will open automatically. Follow on-screen prompts to configure the software.
Step 2: Update the program
If the program is installed in a network environment, ensure that the program is open on only one computer.
On the Work In Progress Summary (WIP), click Transmit on the toolbar. The Transmit to Central Site dialog will open.
Click Transmit. The program will transmit to the Central Site.
When the transmission is complete, click OK on the transmission summary window to return to the Work In Progress Summary.
On the left column, click Software Updates.
NOTE: If Software Updates are disabled, the program is up to date and no further steps are required.
Click Apply All.
SEE ALSO How to Uninstall The Program