How to Install The Program
How to Install the Program
Step 1: Download and install the program
- Download link: EMP Portal contains current link for program.
- Download the file.
- Double-click the file downloaded to begin the installation (If prompted by Windows, click 'Allow' to run the program).
- At the Welcome screen click 'Next'.
- Select 'I Accept the terms of the license agreement', then click 'Next'.
- Choose a location to install the software, then click 'Next'.
- Click 'Install' to install the application.
- Click 'Finish' to close the installation program.
- The program will open automatically. Follow on-screen prompts to configure the software.
Step 2: Update the program
- If the program is installed in a network environment, ensure that the program is open on only one computer.
- On the Work In Progress Summary (WIP), click Transmit on the toolbar. The Transmit to Central Site dialog will open.
- Click Transmit. The program will transmit to the Central Site.
- When the transmission is complete, click OK on the transmission summary window to return to the Work In Progress Summary.
- On the left column, click Software Updates.
NOTE: If Software Updates are disabled, the program is up to date and no further steps are required.
- Click Apply All.
KB 239 How to Uninstall The Program