How to Remove Ancillary Products From Auto Adding to a Return
Removing Protection Plus/iProtect/Forever Good Credit/CADR
- Choose Setup from the Work in Progress
- Select Billing Setup
- Verify the correct billing scheme is selected
- Navigate to the Custom Settings tab
- Click the check marks to remove them in the Auto Add Financials and the Auto Add Non-Financials columns to disable this.
- Pressing the OK button will save changes.
NOTE: The partner must manually remove these forms from returns created prior to making the configuration changes below. Removals are done by right clicking the form in the attached forms list.