RAC FATAL ERROR (Not able to queue return after printing bank docs)
The program examines every field in the return to determine whether there are errors that must be fixed before the return is sent to the IRS. A fatal error is one that prevents the return from being accepted by the IRS.
"RAC - FATAL ERROR..."
There are fatal verification errors from bank documents still needing to be printed.
- Close the queue for transmission window and click Verify.
- If bank documents currently need to be printed, print the bank documents.
- Click Verify again to confirm that the error has been cleared.
- Continue fixing verification errors if necessary.
You now should be able to queue the Federal for transmission.
Alternate Resolution 1
Close the queue for transmission window.
Alternate Resolution 2
Disable the "Require Signature Print Date" option.
- Navigate to Setup>Office Setup
- Select the E-Filing Tab
- Deselect the "Require Signature Print Date" option