Online Program > Wallet Setup for Remote Signatures
Login to 1040 Online as a user with EFIN/Office or Office Manager access level.
- Click on the Profile menu toward the top-right of the page.
- Click on Wallet Setup.
- Read and Accept Terms and Conditions to continue with configuration of the Wallet.
- Enter the email address that is to receive invoices & important notifications and click Update.
- Add New Card (Note: ACH option is available once a card has been vaulted.)
Billing (Credit Card) Screen
Note: When utilizing the CC option, you will NOT need to manually reload funds to cover charges.
ACH (Bank Account) Screen
Note: When utilizing the ACH option, you will need to manually reload funds to cover charges.
1. Enter the Account Info as shown below and click Save ACH.
2. An email will be sent to validate the account. Email will come from email@example.com with subject "Signature Required – CPTS – Ecom".
3. Click the hyperlink in the orange banner as shown below to sign and enter your name. Click Agree once complete to validate your account. Important Note: Account will NOT be validated until signature is complete.
KB 843: Wallet FAQ (TaxYear 2021)