Error Message: Remote site printing requires site selection first When Printing a Check
When printing a check, the following error message appears:
"Remote site printing requires site selection first."
The check being printed is associated with a Site ID, but a database record for this Site ID has not been created.
Resolution 1: Disable remote printing by site
- Click Settings and then Printer Settings.
- Uncheck Remote printing by site.
Resolution 2: Add the site ID to the Site Identifiers database
- In the program "Work In Progress Summary" (WIP) screen, click Checks, Registers and Activation.
- Verify the Site ID that appears in the Site column for the check causing the error.
- Click Close to close the check registry.
- From the top menu, select Database > Site Identifiers.
- Enter the name of the Site ID verified in step 2 in the Site ID box, and then click Add.
- In the Description field, enter a brief description of the office.
- If this office prints checks remotely from a VPN, WAN or terminal service, enter the name of the printer in the Remote Printer Device field. Otherwise, leave this field blank.
- Click Save.
- Reprint the check.