How to Activate TPG Checks in The Program
Activating TPG Checks in The Program
Before TPG checks can be printed in the program, the check range must be activated.
To activate checks, follow these steps:
1. From the Work In Progress screen, in the Printing Queue panel, click Checks, Registers, and Activation.
2. Click the Check Inventory Tab and next click the Activate button. The Activate Check Range window will appear.
3. In the Activate Check Range window, select TPG from the RAC Bank drop down list.
- In the Starting Check Number field, type the lowest check number that appears on the checks.
- In the Ending Check Number field, type the highest check number that appears on the checks.
- Type the 4 character code found near the perforation on the check stock in the Check Layout Version field.
4. Click OK to activate the check range. The activated check range will display on the Check Inventory Tab.
5. If needed to edit the activated check range, select the desired range and next click the Edit Button. The Edit Check Range window will display.
6. In the Edit Check Range window, make necessary changes to the check numbers. Click OK.