Error Message: Federal Return not selected to print in Capturing a Signature Using The Topaz Electronic Signature Pad
When capturing the digital signature during the printing of a tax return, the following error message appears:
’Federal Return not selected to print’
This issue can occur if the program is configured to skip printing the Federal Tax Return.
- Log into the program as a user with administrator rights.
- On the Work In Progress Summary (WIP), from the top menu, select Setup > Printer Setup.
- Select the Return Printing Tab.
- Select the Federal Return check box in the Preparer column of this list.
- Click OK to save the change.
The program will now capture the signature and print without error.