How to Reprint Checks in The Desktop Software
If a check is misprinted or damaged, it is possible to be reprinted.
Important Note: If a check is lost, proceed to KB 584 How to Void a Check in The Desktop Software
- Click the Check Register Tab,
- Select the check to be reprinted by putting a checkmark next to the Seq No
- Click the Reprint Button.
- You are responsible for the damaged check; it must be in your possession and not lost.
Click OK, to continue. Dispose of the damaged check according to the guidelines of your bank.
- The check has now been Queued for Reprint.
- Click Close to continue
- The check is now available to be reprinted from the Checks to Print Tab.
KB 355 How to Print a Check Through Santa Barbara TPG
KB 388 Printing Republic Checks From The Program