Interview mode within Desktop program
Interview mode is a method to complete a return using situational questions to complete the return.
- Interview mode can be used with every return (see below for configuration) or activated on a per return basis.
- There are "help me decide" buttons to assist the ERO when there is uncertainty.
- An ERO has the ability to "Exit" the interview mode by hiding the options on the Left Attached Forms.
To activate Starting ALL returns in Interview mode.
- Go to Setup
- Then select Login Accounts & Double click the login that needs activation
- Put a checkmark in the box next to Start Return with Return Interview
- Select OK to save the changes made.
To Remove Interview Mode from a return see KB 795 Removing Interview Mode from a return within the Desktop program.