How to create a Mailable Print Package for sending to the IRS
How to create a Mail-able Print Package for sending to the IRS.
This print package will include the correct mailing address on the printed document.
From within the return that is verified without errors or rejections
- Remove Form 8879 if present.
- Select Print from the Command prompt at top of program.
- Select Final Tax Return from the drop down window.
- Once the window populates select Filter to select the Mail-able print package.
- Click in the box for column "Print" on the Mailable Set line
- If the ERO wants to select specific forms expand the set & check/uncheck the desired forms.
- Select Close once selection has been made.
- Click the Print button to print the mail-able document.